The art of making matter speak... by Mass Spectronomy
High resolution mass spectrometers (HRMS) with analysers capable of accessing exact mass such as the time of flight (TOF) mass spectrometer or Orbitrap are used to quantify organic contaminants. The performance of the analysers is compared by their powers of resolution, which is defined as the ability to provide signals that can be distinguished for two peaks of similar masses.
A multi-sectoral approach...
Analysis by Mass Spectrometry, why ?
Orbitrap and QTOF Mass Spectrometry technologies are methods for accurate measurement of molecular or single isotope masses.
Making matter speak is FILAB's commitment
Analysis by LC-QTOF
This technique allows the precise measurement of the monoisotopic mass of an ion and thus the deduction of its raw form.
- Analysis of extractables and leachables
- Polymer deformation
- Identification of impurities in drugs
Analysis by ORBITRAP
These analytical techniques allow us to perform the following services:
- Determine the molecular weight of an organic compound
- Search for an impurity at the origin of a defect
- Check the conformity of a raw material or a finished product
- Detect traces of heavy metals
- Develop analytical methods specific to your products, including mass spectrometry